Monday, May 23, 2011

Harry Potter Fan? The newest cupcake is Butterbeer!



First of all, a friend shared this link with me and that is where this idea came from. They were really good, and being singular miles from Universal Studios, they were quite popular! That being said, there are some things I would change next time. First, the cook time is a little long. They were too dry for my taste. Also, the cream soda flavor is lost in these. I would say add more cream soda and that may even help make them more moist. The batter is really dense! Second, the frosting isn't as sweet as one would imagine. The real butterbeer has a creamy, sweet froth on top and I would love to mimic that more next time. Overall, if you like butterscotch/cream soda, you would enjoy this without ever picking up a HP book!


Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment