Monday, June 20, 2011

Cookie Dough + Cupcake = My favorite!

I know, I know...I say they are all my favorite. But it's kind of like choosing your favorite student or your favorite child. They are all great in their own way! However, I have always loved Cookie Dough ice cream, so it's no surprise to me. Plus, the Beach Wedding Shower cupcakes turned out so well, I had to try it again. This time I stuck with the white cake, froze the choc chip cookie dough ahead of time, and baked them just short of 17 minutes, so the dough would stay...well..."dough-y." The only thing I didn't fall in love with flavor-wise last time was the butter cream frosting. I am more of a chocoholic. I perused the internet and came across an delicious sounding alternative. This frosting was awesome! It was thick enough to pipe nicely, but had a delicate mousse texture. YUM-o! If you want to accessorize your cupcakes a bit, put a piece of chewy chocolate chip cookie on top and Wah-lah! Here are some pictures...



No comments:

Post a Comment